League of Entrepreneurs
Financial Reporting & Budgeting
Content and Learning
This course will cover the following topic areas:
Unit 1: Introduction to Financial Reporting
Unit 2: Financial Accounting Principles and Practices
Unit 3: Financial Statement Analysis
Unit 4: Budgeting Principles and Practices
Unit 5: Developing and Managing Budgets
Unit 6: Case studies and best practices
Is this Program for me?
Participants will gain knowledge and skills that can be applied in a variety of settings, including public and private sector organizations. This course is ideal for:
• Finance and accounting professionals who want to enhance their skills in financial reporting and budgeting.
• Business professionals who need to understand financial statements and budgets to make informed business decisions.
• Government officials and policymakers who need to develop and manage budgets for public sector organizations.
• Non-profit organizations and community leaders who want to develop and manage budgets to achieve their organizational goals.
• Entrepreneurs who want to understand financial reporting and budgeting to manage their business finances effectively.