League of Entrepreneurs
Content and Learning
This course will cover the following topic areas:
Unit 1: Introduction to Financial Analytics
Unit 2: Financial Data Analysis and Visualization
Unit 3: Financial Modeling and Forecasting
Unit 4: Risk Management and Financial Decision Making
Unit 5: Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
Unit 6: Applications of Financial Analytics in Business Operations
Unit 7: Case studies and best practices
Is this Program for me?
Participants will gain knowledge and skills that can be applied in a variety of settings, including banking, insurance, investment management, and corporate finance. This course is ideal for:
• Financial analysts, investment managers, and portfolio managers
• Finance and accounting professionals
• Business analysts and consultants
• Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to improve their financial decision-making
• Government officials and policymakers who need to make informed financial decisions
• Students and researchers who want to learn more about financial analytics.
Upon completion, participants will receive a KNUST certificate in Financial Analytics.